Car Floor Mats and How It Helps with Car Care and Maintenance
Your car, van, or SUV – whether it’s brand new or a true classic on the road – will always require maintenance every so often. As machines, it is natural that they get some tender loving care, as well, just like any other type of equipment. For most vehicles, scheduled maintenance checks are done after every 5,000 to 10,000 km. That being said, whenever you notice that something feels off, like bothersome sounds, noticeable leaks, or burnt and foul odors, it is due diligence to have these checked out. Be sure to go over the owner’s manual, so you’re aware of how to take care of your vehicle.
Do note that without proper care and maintenance, any vehicle will eventually wear down faster than it should. So it’s necessary that you, as a responsible car owner, take the time and effort to keep your vehicle in high-performing shape. At 3D Mats Singapore, we’ll guarantee that your vehicle is protected from spillage, foreign debris, staining, and scratches with a set of custom rubber floor mats.
How Car Floor Mats Contribute to Overall Car Maintenance
Car floor mats come in a variety of types, from different colors to sizes, materials, functionalities, and styles. Primarily, car floor mats serve to keep your vehicle clean and protected, shielding the carpet and surface underneath from dirt and damage. Secondarily, car floor mats also help add to the comfort and safety of the driver by providing stability through secure, cushioned flooring.
Imagine hopping into your vehicle with mud or slush all over your shoes. Not only are you bringing in unwanted bacteria, grime, and moisture from outside, you’re also making it dangerous for yourself, as you can slip and hit your head – sheesh! Why deal with a throbbing bump in your head the next morning, when you can completely avoid this mess from happening, all while keeping your vehicle’s interior clean and well-maintained?
Car floor mats come in various designs that can address these potential risks and trivial, unnecessary inconveniences. Apart from functioning as an essential accessory that keeps your vehicle’s interior clean and easy-to-maintain, car floor mats can also add to the visual appeal of your vehicle, depending on your personal styling preferences.
A Wide Range of Car Floor Mat Designs to Choose From
As a car owner, you’ve surely made some personal touches and modifications to your vehicle. To truly make it your own, right? Most people even have pet names for their vehicles and treat them like a beloved possession. And oftentimes, your vehicle is a reflection of your character to a certain extent. This is why dressing up your vehicle and wanting to upgrade it is natural. And when it comes to car floor mats, there is no other design that comes close to what we have to offer:
- The KAGU All-Weather Custom Fit Floor Liner offers innovation through its unique three-layer structure, providing your vehicle with style, safety, and comfort.
Its surface layer is constructed out of waterproof thermoplastic rubber featuring a sleek carbon fiber texture. With a 3D design, it conforms perfectly to the shape and size of your vehicle, and its elevated edges provide maximum coverage against spillage. Its inner layer, meanwhile, features a semi-hard XPE foaming, which minimizes foot fatigue while providing ample soundproofing. Lastly, its bottom layer offers the patented MAXpider tech, ensuring that the mats are secure in place without damaging the original carpeting.
- The ROYAL Perfect Fit Carpet Floor Liner offers three unique advantages: an elegant and stylish carpet surface layer, a comfortable soft foam XPE inner layer, and the patented MAXpider anti-skid bottom layer. With a digitized fit, it offers nearly the same benefits as the KAGU, but with a special double twisted PP tufted carpet for ultimate softness, quality, and durability.
There are many other brands and car floor mat manufacturers out on the market. Choose from other types of surface layers in various styles and materials, such as: carpet, rubber, and vinyl, among others.
The Benefits of Car Floor Mats
Apart from keeping your car looking good, clean, and protected from unpleasant stains and foul odors, here are the other benefits of car floor mats in terms of overall maintenance:
- Prevent the formation of corrosion by keeping the interior of your vehicle protected from road salt, mud, ice or snow, and water damage. When the weather isn’t too great and temperatures aren’t the most favorable, car floor mats keep your car protected from the elements at all times.
- Maintain the resale value of your vehicle by keeping the interior at brand new condition for many years later.
- Cleaning your vehicle is easier with car floor mats, because a quick and simple sweep and vacuum trick will often do the job.
Without effective car floor mats, what would be the condition of your vehicle’s original carpeting after a couple of years?
General Car Maintenance Reminders from 3D Mats Singapore
Car floor mats are just one of the many ways you can take excellent care of your vehicle, so that it stands the test of time. Here’s a basic car maintenance checklist to help you out:
- Check your tires every month.
- Check your fluids and regularly top up your brake fluid, power steering fluid, transmission fluid, coolant, and windshield washer liquids.
- Check your belt and hoses.
- Check for power issues and battery corrosion.
- Follow the schedule for your oil change and oil filter checks.
- Follow the schedule for your air filter replacements.
- Test your lights and wipers.
- Listen for brake issues.
For any questions, concerns, or inquiries about car floor mats and general car care and maintenance, don’t hesitate to send us a message.